Monday, June 18, 2007

More musings... pretzels, watches, lies, oh my!

Well, the Spurs won, so that makes me quite happy...

On other fronts, an intrepid reader mentioned the watch story might well be a error, since, and I think I quote, "the White House has video of him removing it".

Now, don't get me wrong, if I'm off I'm off, but two things: 1- why take off the watch? fear of thieves? Wrist pain?

and 2- this is the same white house who declared we had evidence once upon a blue moon of WMD in Iraq, so bedad we're going over.

Would they lie about the watch? I don't know. Have they lied? Sure as hell.

It doesn't make me happy to say that, either-- I'm not going to be watching Lil Bush. I want to be able to trust or at least respect my leaders, hope they have integrity and pride.

Or at least won't nearly choke on a pretzel on a two-week presidential vacation.

No comments: