Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year

Well, 2010 did not go quietly... medical and other bills pile up every time we think we have some extra money! But I am enjoying the time off and really need to get into that feeling of relaxation.

Physically feeling pretty well, mentally a little beat-up lately. I do kind of feel a sense of imminent doom at times-- and apparently MS can give you some feelings of dread. (No kidding!) I think if I can just kind of convince myself that it's not the end of the world that somehow, even with an unemployed husband, etc etc, we can owe taxes. I swear, the world is nickel and diming me to death here. And at a certain point, I just won't be able to work extra here and there for more money. It's been an uphill battle to keep things going, but well... what to do?

Well, happy 2011 and may all your days be bright, joyful, painfree, and happy! Or close enough.

No comments: