Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I dont heart AZ

Well, back at the grind teaching for summer... having just spent time in Tennessee. Green hills, mountains, rivers.. and more funding per capita of education! Yay!

Looking at AZ again after a vacation is... well, it's kinda sad. I'm disappointed in it, and my sister who was visiting for a week from Texas was also disappointed. I came up with "God hated AZ so much he ripped a big hole right thru it!". Ha ha..

Down here, though, a man has been arrested for the murder of Amancio Corrales about 2 years ago. It's about bloody time.

Nationally, I'm not really sure what to make of the new immigration bill news. We'll reform immigration but not before tougher security? When are people gonna remember Oklahoma City and worry about our own homegrown nutcases?

Sigh. I'm back.. and it ain't pretty:)

No comments: