Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Ocrevus 2 & onward

I knocked out the second dose about 3 weeks ago, and I felt fine though I think I made the nurse nervous... Heh. But I'd say it was okay. January 3rd is the next one now.

I do think I feel some joint pain and a little leg pain now, but I think I felt that after infusion when I was in the clinical trial starting 2009. The leg pain feels like a shin splint. Just startling. My low back hurts a great deal, but I've a lot of back damage that had nothing to do with MS.

A bit of a cough, but I'm not sick, people say I look better, and my body has  more energy. I recall it took a couple of months to really feel a change, but then poof! I really felt better!

With copay assistance, the total for each infusion was  10 dollars. Yup. I do hope people who want to try it will look up the program. And good luck to us! 

No comments: