Thursday, January 18, 2018

Ocrevus full dose #1

3.5 hours in to my first full dose of ocrelizumab. Going well, and happy to have everything align so I can get it done. Brief delay due to our ridiculous ice storm in San Antonio!  But all goes well now.

I have been more than usually tired and I'm guessing this will help out. A little leg weakness as well, but most recent MRIs are stable. Now, I did test positive for JC virus antibodies, but it's pretty low. I'm being pretty positive about the MS drugs--though I'll add modafinil is not working well for me. May have to go back to the speed--er, d-amphetamine salts for lassitude.

Again, a 10.00 copay due to the pharma company's initiative. EXCELLENT. I would recommend anyone trying to get this to look into the program. It goes on forever, as long as you are eligible. Seems most are eligible, but it's also helpful to have a good MS nurse working with your neuro to get the hoops out of the way.

Another hour or two. And I'm starving. But they have a keurig and snacks, so it's not half bad.  Y'all enjoy the day!

No comments: