Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Down to the wire!

Well, finished teaching for the year, and am happy. We're in our finals week and overall it's been much less stressful than last year! Of course, around this time last year I was in the middle of a full-blown relapse from hell and coming up on surgery to fuse vertebrae in my cervical spine-- man, I can remember that! Actually, today someone mentioned I looked really good, ready to "lift weights" and all that. I guess so-- but it means I must have looked like hell on toast last December. I finished my grades in the hospital. Joy!

So this December is looking better overall, and I have to say i think the ocrelizumab is doing good stuff for me. I don't think I'm ready to go out and try the CCSVI stuff, esp since I can't figure where I personally would get excess iron from to begin with as a 16-year vegetarian. Hmph.

Here's hoping all goes well for finals!

No comments: