Friday, December 25, 2009

Deity-of-choice bless us, every one!

The peaceful sleep of the innocent insane kitty at Christmas
Well, here it is, the American holiday of choice, for the most part, and it's bittersweet. I miss my baby boy cat, who would have spent his 12th Xmas with me. It hurts.

On the other hand, I have my seven furkids, my SO, and the survival of almost an entire year with an MS diagnosis. So yeah, bittersweet. I try to remember the spots of brightness, not the spots on my brain. I am encouraged by medical developments and happy with my own health in terms of MS (but the days off are taking a toll on my diet!:p).

We had a nice Xmas, with lots of cheer and happiness and some really cool gifts and mad kittens racing about, well, madly and running into things. We have stockings and lights and a Charlie Brown Xmas tree... and well... it's not bad at all.

May all have love, happiness, kindness, and peace and joy this season and always!

No comments: