Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Snort snarl grrr...

Another middling day of a middling week. Still frustrated about health care as a whole, but do have an appt on Thursday up in Phoenix, so at least I'll be able to get copies of all my MRIs.

Unfortunately, my legs are getting a bit weakish again, tho lately after too much time on my feet. I have started working out again, so maybe I can blame that (haha). In any event, I must say the year thus far has been pretty sucky.

It's most definitely a snarl-inducing life, lately, and like Joe Walsh says "I can't complain, but sometimes I still do". Well, I have a bit more to whine about-- I told some of my students recently to stop whining. They are still too young and healthy to whine too much (at least about that).

However, at least I get out of the area for a day! YAY!!

No comments: